What if I can’t afford to contribute to my home care?

If you cannot afford to contribute to the costs of your home care, you may be eligible to be considered for financial hardship provisions. Depending on your individual situation, your fees may be reduced or waived, with the Government paying all or some of these costs. After you are assessed for your income-tested care fee, speak to a friendly team member at Enrich for further assistance or we may be able to assist you with an application for financial hardship through the Department of Human Services. Get in touch here.